THERE'S A NEW GALA IN TOWN!
Spring forward and join us for a fun and virtual hard cider tasting "Gala"
Hosted by Carlsons Orchards, featuring Chef Paul Correnty
to benefit the Harvard Schools Trust
Saturday, March 13, 7pm to 8pm, via Zoom
SIP selections of Carlson's finest craft hard ciders and be the first to enjoy the sensational debut of the new, premier dry "Three Brothers Blend" brew
SAVOR charcuterie on a limited-edition vintage charcuterie board paired with a delectable "Chef Paul" soup
ENJOY live entertaiment learning about local ciders and cider making from its colorful creators, characters and curators
CELEBRATE live the legacy of our lands, our schools, and our town in support of community
TICKETS starting at $30 may be purchased HERE
- Advance ticket purchases only by Wednesday 3/10 (food /beverage); by 3/13 (event only)
- Food and beverage pick up on Saturday, March 13
- Attire: Zoom casual; pajamas encouraged!
- Zoom link provided to registered attendees only via email day of event
- Questions? email@example.com
- Can't Attend? Make your 100% tax-deductible contribution to the Harvard Schools Trust here.
We hope to "see" you there!